Refurbished Product Warranty
Award‑winning electronics protection!
Tuff Techies has partnered with Allstate to include a powerful warranty with every Tuff Techies refurbished product. So you’re covered in the event your item breaks or malfunctions.
Different warranties we offer:
Tuff Techies 90-Day Labor Warranty
Tuff Techies 90-Day Product Warranty
Original Manufacturer Parts Warranty
1-Year Refurbished Product Warranty
1-Year Extended Warranty
All the ways we’ve
got your back
Our warranty provides extensive coverage and support you can trust to help make things right.
- RAward‑winning warranty
- RCoverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- R100% parts and labor coverage with no deductibles
- RFast repairs or replacement
Getting your product repaired or replaced is a breeze
File an Allstate Protection Plans claim with Tuff Techies anytime, 24/7. Have your receipt and covered item with you.
Many claims are approved instantly. In other cases, a specialist will guide you through the next steps.
We’ll repair your item. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you a replacement or reimburse you for one.
📁 General FAQs
Do I need to register my Allstate-backed warranty provided by Tuff Techies?
Your warranty is automatically registered with Allstate at the time of purchase. The warranty is included with the purchase of an Tuff Techies Refurbished item.
Do I need to purchase an Tuff Techies Refurbished warranty?
It is not possible to purchase this warranty as it is included at no extra cost with the purchase of any Tuff Techies Refurbished product. To get a Tuff Techies Refurbished warranty, you must purchase an eligible Tuff Techies Refurbished item.
How long does the Tuff Techies Refurbished warranty coverage last?
For Certified Refurbished items, the warranty coverage will last one year from the date of purchase. Tuff Techies will service all Allstate-backed warranty claims directly.
How do I transfer my warranty to another person?
If your item was purchased as a gift or you need to transfer your warranty to another name for any reason, please contact Tuff Techies directly. In most cases, as long as the new owner/individual has possession of both the device and invoice, our warranties will be honored.
What is not covered by the Tuff Techies Refurbished warranty?
- Products not purchased in the United States
- Products purchased for commercial use
- Any defects or damages caused by accessories, replacement parts, or repair service other than those that have been authorized by Warrantor
- Accidental and intentional damage
- Normal wear and tear, corrosion, rust, stain, age, or products damaged due to any improper or discouraged use, mishandling, negligence, excessive wear and tear
- Products where the product number model or serial number has been removed, replaced, altered, or rendered illegible
- Products that have been damaged as a result of having been altered, modified and repaired in any way not expressly authorized in the instruction manual provided by Warrantor
- Cosmetic damage
- Products that have been damaged directly or indirectly from the use of a third-party product
- Products damaged as a result of acts of nature
- Products damaged as a result of connection to irregular current or voltage sources, or use on electric, current, or voltage other than that marked on the product, or any instruction book
- Products without a valid proof of purchase
How do I file a Tuff Techies Refurbished warranty claim?
You can file a claim 24/7 by clicking the “File Claim” button above or here. You can also easily contact the local Tuff Techies you purchased your device from.
What if I have more questions about the Tuff Techies Refurbished warranty?
See full Terms & Conditions of the Warranty Contract, or contact Tuff Techies. There are agents available that are always happy to assist you.