Local 5-star Business | Honest & Reliable Techs | Free Diagnosis & Estimates
TV Mounting & Setup
Starting at only $99
- Install a TV mounting bracket.
- Mount one TV.
- Connect all audio & video components.
- Neatly dress wires.
- Configure necessary peripheral devices.
Need help getting that beautiful TV up on the wall? We can help! Whether you want your new 86″ monster TV mounted on the wall, or you just moved in and need 5 TVs mounted in different rooms, our experienced installers can get the job done right!
Our team has mounted 100’s of TVs and they can mount yours too!
Want those pesky wires hidden in the wall? Well, you’re in luck, because we do that as well!
Ready to get your TV mounted? Then it’s time to call Tuff Techies to schedule your installation. Call us today!
- 0″-42″ TV starts at ($99)
- 43″-65″ TV starts at ($129)
- 66″+ TV starts at ($179)
- Drywall/sheetrock on wood studs
- Over fireplace additional (+$75)
- Outdoor installation (+$50)
- Supply your own mount
- Tilting TV mount 40″-65″ (+$89)
- Tilting TV mount 66″-90″ (+$149)
- Full motion mount 42″-90″ (+$149)
- External cord masking, includes kit (+$55)
- In-wall cable concealment, includes kit (+$169)
- Mount a device behind a TV (+$30)
- Mount a soundbar, includes mount (+$80)
- Dismount existing TV (+$50)
- We do not mount on plaster, tile, or stone facades.
- In-wall cord concealment is not available for surfaces above a fireplace or brick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you provide the mount?
Yes, our techs can provide a TV mount for an additional cost. Let us know what you need when booking your appointment.
Do I need to provide all materials for my service?
No, our techs carry most cables and can provide them for an additional cost if needed. However, if you know beforehand what cables you’ll be needing, please provide us with those details when booking your appointment.
Can my TV be mounted over a fireplace?
Depending on the circumstances our techs can often mount TVs over fireplaces. Please call us to book a free on-site estimate to go over the installation prior to booking an official install.
Can you mount a TV on any surface?
TVs can be mounted on most surfaces including drywall with wood or metal studs.
* TVs cannot be mounted to plaster, tile, or stone.
What are my options for hiding cords?
Neatly dressed wires are included in your service.
External cord masking: With the option of external cord masking, wires are enclosed in a discrete plastic channel that runs along the wall surface. (additional cost)
In-wall cable concealment: In homes with drywall, in-wall cable concealment is also possible using a power bridge. Wired are hidden behind the wall and pulled out through an opening placed lower on the wall. These cords are then plugged into a nearby outlet. (additional cost)
* In-wall cable concealment is not available above a fireplace or on brick.
** Cord masking or in-wall cable concealment can be added to your service at an additional cost. We can provide the cord masking material or power bridge.
What type of TV mount do I need?
You’ll need a mount that is rated to support the screen size and weight of your TV.
Tilting mounts allow you to adjust the vertical angle of the TV, which works well for TVs mounted above typical viewing levels.
Full-motion mounts offer tilting, side-to-side swiveling, as well as folding arms to adjust the TV’s distance from the wall.
* We can provide the mount! You can choose to add a TV mount to your service for an additional cost.
Where are you located?
Location: 4593 N Robert Rd, Suite B, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314.
Why Choose Us
Whatsapp: +1(978)3780811read more
“To assist people through the digital era by making technology fun, functional, and easy to use.”
– Tuff Techies Support Team
Tuff Techies Guarantee
We're committed to your complete satisfaction with our services. If you're not 100% happy, we'll do whatever it takes to make it right.