Local 5-star Business | Honest & Reliable Techs | Free Diagnosis & Estimates
TV Antenna Installation
Starting at only $599
- Mount one outdoor Over-The-Air TV antenna.
- Properly ground antenna and optimize signal.
- Connect the antenna to your TVs.
- Perform channel scan and configure TVs.
- Teach you how to use your new antenna.
* Includes everything: TV antenna, mount, & installation.
Tuff Techies has been helping people cut the cord since 2015 using a combination of a long-distance HDTV antenna, as well as streaming devices for movie apps like Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, and more. Our Antenna Installation Crew has liberated 100’s of our customers from cable and satellite subscriptions, saving our customers $1,000’s of dollars per year.
What’s OTA TV? Over-The-Air (OTA TV) Television refers to free high-definition television stations broadcast in your local area via large antenna towers. The stations that are included in this category are the channels that you currently watch on cable or satellite to view local news and major network shows. Most of these channels are network affiliates of large national networks such as: ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX. However, they are not limited to these networks and can include smaller independent stations like PBS, MeTV, ESCAPE, CW, Laff, and more (see your local channel lineup below).
Why choose Tuff Techies? Great question, let us tell you why!
- With over 200+ local antenna installations completed, we know what works best for the area!
- We’re the only company that uses a VHF-low antenna to receive a strong NBC signal!
- We only use the best cabling, fasteners, splitters, antennas, and materials!
- We offer multiple DVR options, amplifiers for weak signals, and multiple mounting options!
- Our technicians are honest, reliable, and always get the job done!
Our Basic Installation starts at only $599! This price includes everything including the TV antenna, mount, & professional installation.
Ready (or almost ready) to “cut the cord”? Fantastic, now would be a great time to schedule your free on-site estimate!
- Channel Master Masterpiece 45 – $169.99
- 8-Bay Bowtie Antenna – $169.99
- TiVo Edge Antenna DVR – 500GB (with All-In Service) – $399
- Tablo DVR – 256GB – $299
- Signal amplifiers/boosters starting at $150
- Cable junction box enclosure starting at $85
- New room cable run starting at $150
- Most customers do not ask for HOA approval prior to installation.
- Being able to use a TV antenna on your home is a Federal Law.
Available channels in Prescott, AZ.
* Below is a list of all available OTA channels in Prescott, AZ. You are not guaranteed to get all available channels listed below.
Available channels in Prescott Valley, AZ.
* Below is a list of all available OTA channels in Prescott Valley, AZ. You are not guaranteed to get all available channels listed below.
Available channels in Chino Valley, AZ.
* Below is a list of all available OTA channels in Chino Valley, AZ. You are not guaranteed to get all available channels listed below.
Available channels in Dewey-Humboldt.
* Below is a list of all available OTA channels in Dewey, AZ. You are not guaranteed to get all available channels listed below.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a basic installation cost?
Our Basic Installation starts at only $599! This includes the antenna, all mounting supplies, and our professional installation.
What does the TV antenna look like?
For most of our installations, we use a low-VHF antenna because it works best for receiving channel 2.1, NBC. You can see the antenna we use below.
What if I want more than 3 TVs connected?
Want more than 3 TVs connected? Not a problem! Just be prepared to spend a little extra money on a distribution amplifier to keep your antenna signal strong.
Explanation: when an antenna signal is split, so is the strength of that signal. Splitting a strong signal to two or three TVs isn’t bad. But, when a customer looks to connect 4, 5, or even 8 TVs, the signal degrades so much that a distribution amplifier is needed. So what’s a distribution amplifier? A distribution amplifier simply re-amplifies the original antenna signal so that it’s strong enough to handle multiple TVs.
How much does the antenna cost?
We exclusively install three different TV antennas and the choice is yours.
Masterpiece 45 Outdoor VHF/UHF – $169.99
- Outdoor installation.
- UHF 12 dBi / VHF 7 dBi.
- Picks up VHF-Low unlike other antennas, important for receiving NBC.
- Best choice antenna!
8-Bay Bowtie Antenna – $169.99
- Attic/outdoor installation.
- UHF 17.5 dBi.
- Larger antenna for a higher signal gain.
- Great antenna when not needing VHF-low!
Can you install an antenna I purchased?
Yes! Our techs can install almost any TV antenna you purchase.
However, if you purchase another antenna we cannot guarantee reception, channels, and longevity of the signal. If you are thinking of purchasing your own antenna you should discuss that with the installer prior to your appointment. Just our TV antenna installation service (not including antenna or mount) is $399.
Where do you mount the antenna?
Generally, we mount TV antennas on top of the house at the highest point possible and on the same side as the coax junction box. This location usually allows for the best reception and shortest “run” to the cable junction box.
When requested and when possible our technicians can install TV antennas inside an attic. If you’d like your antenna installed in your attic please inform your installer prior to your installation.
Do you offer free estimates?
Yes! Tuff Techies always offers free on-site estimates for our TV antenna customers. Simply call us at 928-710-7632 to schedule.
What areas do you service?
We service: Prescott, Prescott Valley, Chino Valley, and Dewey-Humboldt.
We will service other areas in Northern Arizona, just be prepared to be charged a travel charge.
Why Choose Us
Whatsapp: +1(978)3780811read more
“To assist people through the digital era by making technology fun, functional, and easy to use.”
– Tuff Techies Support Team
Tuff Techies Guarantee
We're committed to your complete satisfaction with our services. If you're not 100% happy, we'll do whatever it takes to make it right.