Local 5-star Business | Honest & Reliable Techs | Free Diagnosis & Estimates
Starlink Internet Installation
Starting at only $499
- Mount one Starlink satellite on the roof.
- Run satellite internet cable into the home.
- Connect and set up Starlink internet inside home.
- Connect all devices to new internet.
- Test and optimize.
* Our team only installs Starlink satellites in Northern Arizona. If you live elsewhere, we suggest contacting a local satellite installer near you for help. We are not affiliated with or contracted by Starlink, we are independent installers.
Have you finally received your Starlink Internet Kit and are you ready to get it installed ASAP? Awesome, we can help!
Tuff Techies 5-star technicians have installed 100’s of Starlink internet satellites and they can install yours too.
Our Starlink Internet Installation service includes everything needed to get your Starlink internet up and running. Our team will mount the satellite, run the cable into the home/business, set up the Starlink modem, and configure your new Starlink internet.
If you have a specialized router or mesh WiFi system currently connected to your system we’ll ensure it’s working. That said, you’ll want to purchase the Starlink Ethernet Adapter prior to your installation date.
- Standard install on the roof and poke through an exterior wall.
- Run the cable through the attic and drop the cable inside an interior wall (+$200).
- Purchase the correct mount you will need from Starlink. If unsure, purchase the following three mounts and we will purchase the extras from you. Pivot Mount, Short Wall Mount, and Long Wall Mount.
- If you are planning on connecting Starlink to your existing router or mesh wifi system, you must purchase the Ethernet Adapter from Starlink.
- If your satellite will be more than 75ft away from your modem, purchase the 150ft cable from Starlink.
- We cannot install Starlink satellites in heavily wooded areas. Tall trees directly surrounding the house will cause obstructions out of our control.
Why Choose Us
“To assist people through the digital era by making technology fun, functional, and easy to use.”
– Tuff Techies Support Team
Tuff Techies Guarantee
We're committed to your complete satisfaction with our services. If you're not 100% happy, we'll do whatever it takes to make it right.