The completion of the 2023 NFL season and the Super Wild Card Weekend has set the stage for the ultimate showdown in Las Vegas at Super Bowl 58. With eight teams vying for the prestigious Lombardi Trophy amidst a spectacular confetti celebration, the excitement is palpable.
Among the top contenders for the title are the 49ers and the Ravens, though there’s potential for surprise dark horses to emerge and stake their claim in Las Vegas.
For those eager to catch every moment of Super Bowl LVIII, as well as catch all those oh-so-popular Super Bowl commercials, here’s how you can watch it:
2024 Super Bowl Viewing Details
- Date: Sunday, February 11
- Time: 4:40 PM MST / 6:30 PM Eastern Time
- Venue: Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Television: CBS, Nickelodeon
- Streaming: Available on Paramount+ (includes a 7-day free trial)
- Halftime Performance: Usher
- Special Note: This Super Bowl marks a first in NFL history, with dual-format broadcasting. CBS will offer the traditional coverage, while Nickelodeon provides a unique telecast tailored for kids and families. Paramount+ will stream the CBS version.
If you have an Over-the-air TV antenna you can watch Super Bowl 2024 for free on CBS channel 5.1.
Viewers can access Paramount+ on various devices including iPhones, iPads, Apple TVs, Fire TVs, PlayStation 4 and 5, Roku TVs, Xbox consoles, and Google TVs.
The Nickelodeon Broadcast Explained
In a unique collaboration, CBS Sports and Nickelodeon are set to deliver a family-friendly version of NFL games, integrating virtual reality graphics and beloved Nickelodeon characters into the broadcast. This innovative approach will be showcased during Super Bowl LVIII, building on the success of the “Nickelodeon NFL Nickmas Game” featuring the Chiefs and Raiders on Christmas Day.