All About Tuff Techies
A Few Words About Who We Are
If the valuable electronics at your home and business are not performing correctly, contact the pros from Tuff Techies®. We are here to provide you with skilled, affordable services that occur on your schedule. We are here when you need us! Every one of our technicians is courteous and will show up in uniform. We also will provide you with upfront pricing before any work begins so there are no surprises on your final bill. If you would like to learn more about the services we offer, give us a call!
With Tuff Techies, you’ll never have to worry about a diagnostics fee to find out what’s wrong with your computer or other technology. Need it fixed? Then you’re already at the right place to get the best tech service possible!
Local Business Growing Nationwide
Tuff Techies is an Arizona based and Nationwide growing mobile technology repair and service company. Our team is comprised of highly skilled and specially trained mobile technicians that work hard to fix, change, and improve your technology. With literally 100+ years of combined computer, computing and technology experience within our organization, there’s almost nothing we can’t solve.
No matter what your technology needs are, we can provide you with answers. Collectively, our team is able to handle a very wide array of computers, phones, and other tech issues you may experience. Our experienced professionals help both homes and businesses achieve a new level of tech support. Tuff Techies is an honest, reliable, and friendly tech company the pride itself on solving all your technology problems!
To assist people through the digital era by making technology fun, functional, and easy to use.
To be the technology service leader renowned for integrity and dependability.
Code of Values
All Tuff Techies locations share a code of values and culture to live by, which not only outlines how we work but also how we live our daily lives.
Tuff Techies core code of values we promote and live by:
- Treating others as we would like to be treated.
- Listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- Responding in a timely fashion.
- Speaking calmly, and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- Acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- Making only agreements we are willing, able, and intend to keep.
- Communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- Looking at the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- Operating in a responsible manner: “above the line”.
- Communicating honestly and with purpose.
- Asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- Never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- Continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty
- Making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation.
“To assist people through the digital era by making technology fun, functional, and easy to use.”
– Tuff Techies Support Team